- To host forums, round tables and panel discussions dealing with subjects related to the analysis of Turkey’s:
- Domestic politics, foreign affairs and economic development;
- Accession process to the European Union;
- Relationship with the UK, EU, Middle East and North Africa, Black Sea region, Central Asia and the Caucasus;
- Increasing geostrategic importance as energy conduit to Europe;
- Changing society and the role of Islam for democracy and secularism;
- Civil society, human rights and minority issues
- Potential as role model for the Islamic world;
- Diaspora communities and their economic, social and political relationship with their countries of origin.
- To create contacts and strengthen relationships btween experts, politicians and opinion-formers from Turkey, Britain and Europe, and between migrant communities and the majority population.
- To work in conjunction with governments, think tanks, research and media institutions, NGOs and the private sector.
- To conduct case studies and research at the request of institutions, public bodies, governments and corporations and provide expert opinions on the economic, po litical and societal development of Turkey and the region.
- To publish conference reports, policy briefs and recom mendations concerning Turkey and the neighbouring region.
- To act as a non-party political and non-governmental institution with the aim of providing expert opinion and advice.
Comments are closed.